Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ellie's Second Christmas

8:00 came to0 early, but I haven't been this excited about a Christmas morning in many years. I was so excited to see Ellie's face when she saw her gifts in front of the tree. She had unwrapped so many gifts last night that we decided to leave her gifts unwrapped. She liked that much better than trying to mess with the paper. We got her an Elmo Live, an original Cabbage Patch Doll, a groovy girl (her favorite toy, this makes her sixth one), Little People, and a Chicken Dancing Elmo. We did not get her much because we knew everyone else would spoil her plenty.
After we played for a while and got cleaned up, we headed to Mom and Dad's to celebrate there. See here. My sister Shannon and Tyler were there too (which worked out really well--this is the first time we have all been at Mom and Dad's together). Ellie got a lot of really neat stuff.

Shannon and Tyler Ellie really loves sticking her tongue out

After spending time at Mom and Dad's we next went to Nanny's house to celebrate there. I always love to back to Nanny's house. There are so many memories there, that I want to continue to hold on to.

My beautiful cousin Kasey and Aunt Kendra

Ellie shaking her gift.

The camera flash woke Mom up, how cute

Ellie sitting on Great Granny's lap.

No comments: