That is how long I have to get my students ready for the first school play at Scottsburg High School in several years. Disaster is the only thing that I can say about the facility that we are working with (Beth you would be absolutely outraged). Each light is on a different strand/cord and therefore each light must be plugged in and unplugged when the lights go down. Awful, that is an electrocution waiting to happen.
We had our dress rehearsal tonight, and things we not so good. The students are doing great, but everything that we have to work with (lights, sounds, stage, quiet to rehearse) The simple things I took for granted when I was at Charlestown as missing here. But everything will work out (please say a prayer at me).
1 comment:
bad dress rehearsals = good performances... :-) It will be wonderful and remember, you will probably be the only one who knows that things aren't going as planned.
Post a Comment