Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Or should I say Toys R Us. We started the day early by heading to Seymour to finish shopping. The two people that Bob was supposed to get presents for, didn't get done because he spent the last week in Texas, so we had to dreadfully finish up today. We got home just in time to wrap, bath, and load everything up to take to Bob and Janet's for Christmas.
Ellie helping us wrap

Janet decided to switch things up this year and instead of the traditional Christmas dinner, she made Steaks and potatoes. Not bad except that I am not a big steak eater, but it was easier on her and that was all that matter.
Ellie playing with her dishes (gift from Aunt Trish)Ryan wanted to play too.

Ellie playing with her boat from Aunt Sue

Ellie and Johnny
The Riley's

Ellie got a lot of toys. We are going to have to turn the spare room into a toy room if she ever decides to use her room as a place to sleep. Everything turned out great. When we got home Bob and I put Ellie to bed and then exchanged our gifts so we could focus on her in the morning. Bob got me two pairs of boots (which I love), a Columbia jacket (my surprise and favorite gift), 901210 season 6 (yah, watching it as I type), and PJs. Happy Birthday Jesus.

No comments: