Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Visiting with Special People

I have been scanning old photos from my Nanny's albums. I had finished a few albums and since she was off today I took them back to her house. We had such a nice visit. When I was growing up I used to love spending time at my Nanny and Granddaddy's house. It is a place that makes me feel instantly comfortable when I walk in.
Ellie giving Nanny a bite

After we spent several hours at Nanny's, we met Meghan for lunch. I really miss hanging out with her. She is week(s) away from having her little girl Emily. Check out her new blog for Miss Emily. We can't wait to see Emily and watch her and Ellie grow up together.

1 comment:

Miss Emily said...

It was great to have lunch with you! I hope when Emily gets here we can start seeing more of each other. I can't wait to watch her and Ellie grow up! I know they will be great friends!