Today started out nicely, with sleeping in, pancakes, and playtime with Ellie. Then when we were tired of being in the house, we headed out. We started at Bob's aunt and uncle's house. They had gotten Ellie a Christmas gift and we went over there so she could open it.
The box is bigger than Ellie
Ellie, Aunt Donna, and her new rocking horse
Ellie and Uncle Mel
Bob had got me a Columbia jacket (which I LOVE) for Christmas, but it is too small. So we took it back to get a larger size. I ended up finding one cheaper and in the color that I really liked. Clarksville was almost as crazy as before Christmas. We finished our shopping and ate a yummy dinner at McAlister's. Then we went to celebrate Christmas with the Pierces.
Ellie loves the Elmo quilt that Aunt Melissa made for her
David looking at his scrapbook that I made him
Ellie helping Maranda open her gifts
1 comment:
Ellie,
You can see that you are loved by many people. I hope you & your mom & dad had a wonderful Christmas.
Memaw loves you very much.
Memaw
Post a Comment