Ellie is changing so much. Just over the past week she has started several things. First of all, she is now officially walking everywhere. This is starting to become her preferred method of travel. Also, she has learned her first bit of sign language. I really wanted to teach her this, but it kinda fell off, except for "milk." Every time I would ask her if she wanted milk I would also show her the sign. I have been doing that pretty consistently through out her life. Today while I was cooking, I opened the fridge to get something out and then she started to mumble to get my attention, when I turned around to ask her what she needed, she was doing the sign for milk. She had seen her cup of milk in the fridge, and she wanted it. I was so excited, I kept asking her to show me the sign, and she kept doing it. It is nice that she can communicate better with us.
Dad, Mom, Nick, and Tyler came over about the same time that I finished dinner up. Ellie and Chloe were both so excited to see them. After dinner we had a nice visit with Chloe and Ellie serving up the entertainment. The next thing Ellie just started doing is patty cake. She loves to roll them up as seen above.
I turned Ellie first year blogs into a book, she and Papaw are checking it out.
I am really not that pale, it must be the pink :(
1 comment:
Dawn Thank-You for the dinner and the family time. I love getting to spend good quality family time.
Love Mom
Post a Comment