Her favorite thing to do is play with her tea set.
Mommy reads...
...then Ellie reads
She had to play on her wooden horse for a few minutes
After we played for a long while we went to watch a little educational TV, so I could get some laundry done. After I had finished I sat down on the couch with her and almost instantly she fell asleep again. The first thing she did when she woke up was the sign for milk. She is really getting it down, she will never go thirst again. We are starting to work on "thank you" and "more."
Now we have settled down waiting for Bob to come home. If you have been wondering why he has not been mention in any of the last few posts, it is because he has been out of town since last Wednesday. He is FINALLY on the plane heading to Louisville. We can't wait to see him, it has been a long six days.
Hope ever one has a good Christmas Eve Eve.
No comments:
Post a Comment